BENEFITS OF THE NIPAWIN BUSINESS IMPROVEMENT DISTRICT FOR THE ENTIRE BUSINESS DISTRICT
- Have your business displayed on www.downtownnipawin.com with a link to your business website.
- Receive notices of the Nipawin Business Improvement Districts annual meeting, receptions and other events and programs that will lead to great networking.
- Notices to signature events hosted by the Nipawin BID, such as Waxy Wednesday, Tree Raising on Town Square, guest speaker for AGM and Annual Meeting.
- Be eligible to participate in creating initiatives and developing programs and events that focus on critical downtown issues.
- Have your promotions, events and sales advertised throughout our entire social media platforms such as website, Facebook page, Instagram, Twitter and much more for FREE.
- Throughout 2017 we are also undertaking marketing & advertisements campaigns by developing a new Downtown Map, An online & published dining guide and a Downtown Nipawin services book.
- Receive up to date information on any resources or support that your business may need to enhance and grow. You have a question? We will find the answer!
Downtown Ambassadors Program Benefits:
- Our Downtown ambassadors and Info on the go kiosk are responsible for enhancing our Downtown in Nipawin. The team of Downtown Ambassadors will be in their distinctive coloured uniforms and will be a welcome sight in Downtown Nipawin for the community and tourists of Nipawin.
- The team walks the Downtown with a portable information Kiosk looking for opportunities to promote the business district of Nipawin.
- They will be actively seeking information on an ongoing basis! If you have information on your business or organization and you want it shared for free, Let us know!
BID Clean Team Program Benefits:
- The Nipawin Business Improvement District is happy to announce their new 2016 program of the Nipawin BID clean team. The clean team is responsible for ensuring that our Downtown is welcoming by providing the following services of Trash and litter pick-ups from the street and also graffiti reporting and removal.
- Available networking at international and global levels as the Nipawin BID is a member of the following organization
- Nipawin and District Chamber of Commerce,
- International Downtowns associations,
- Affiliate Tier with the Mainstreet program ran by the Government of Saskatchewan.
- Heritage Canada National Trust
Beautification Enhancement Benefits:
- Beautification is also a beneficial service we provide to our Business’s, we are currently in the middle of constructing the New Town Square and on the lookout for more enhancement and capital projects.
- We promote tidy yards for the entire community by running the Best Dressed Yard program making Nipawin an even more beautiful place, therefore making it an attractive place for new people to move here and invest in the local economy.
- We promote beautification of the Business’s by running an annual Best Dressed Business program.
- We are also proud to announce that our New Downtown Carpark will be established in partnership with the Town of Nipawin as this project will be finished in the Fall of 2016.
Main Street Program Benefits:
- The Main Street is another one of the Nipawin BID’s programs that have an immense beneficial impact for our Business economy. The Nipawin Business Improvement District Inc. is an affiliate member of the Mainstreet program ran by the government of Saskatchewan. It utilizes the 4-Point Approach: Main Street programs systematically revitalize business areas through a combination of design, economic development, marketing and promotion, and organizational development.